Child Care Service
For the younger member of West End we offer a fun, safe and nurturing environment in our club childcare. Childcare is designed especially for the needs of our members and their children. Our young members can enjoy a creative environment with a variety of toys and learning materials. Our experienced care-givers provide individual attention to your children in a warm and embracing environment. Our convenient childcare service hours offer you ample opportunity to enjoy a great workout or play a few sets of tennis. All staff are first aid and infant/children certified.
Policies and guidelines
- All items (diaper bags, bottles, toys, etc.) should be labeled with your last name.
- Have your child use restroom before entering Child Care Room.
- Infants should be fed and changed before and due to the nature of the childcare room, our staff will contact you in the event your child requires a diaper change.
- Please provide your child a snack or beverage before entering the center.
- Parents must remain at the West End Club while utilizing childcare.
- Same parents must pick–up and drop–off their child. Any changes must be arranged with our staff.
- Daily maximum time limit is 3 hours; weekends are 2 hours.
We reserve the right to summon the parents of any child who is having difficulty adjusting (uncontrollable crying for 5–10 minutes), or is behaving inappropriately. Our childcare staff prides themselves in providing a safe, comfortable and happy experience for your children. We greatly appreciate your enthusiasm in abiding by these guidelines.